200 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
Yoga Teacher Training
Early Bird Pricing until November 30, 2023
7am-8:30am : Practice + Meditation
8:30am-9:am : Breakfast
9am-11:30am : Lecture/Discussion
11:30am-12:40pm : Lunch
12:40pm-4pm : Lecture/Discussion
7am-9am : Practice + Meditation
9am-11:40am : Breakfast/Brunch
11:40am-4pm : Lecture/Discussion
The start and end time will not change, but we do have flexibility with the breakdown
Bhagavad Gita: as it is - A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada
The Heart of Yoga - T. K. V. Desikachar
The Key Muscles of Yoga - Ray Long
The Four Agreements - Don Miguel Ruiz
The Yamas & Niyamas - Deborah Adele
The Power of Ashtanga Yoga - Kino MacGregor
1.How long have you been practicing yoga?
2. What kind of yoga have you practiced? What is your favorite style?
3. What sparked your interest to take your first yoga class?
4. What sparked your interest to apply to Yoga Teacher Training?
5. Are you taking Yoga Teacher Training because you are interested in becoming an instructor? Or are you taking it solely to deepen your practice? Or both?
6. What do you find most difficult about yoga?
7. What do you love most about yoga?
8. What are you most interested in learning through Yoga Teacher Training
*Please submit your responses via email - email@example.com*